Monday, December 24, 2007

We Have A Home!

God provided a beautiful home for us in VA. I cannot begin to tell you how excited we are about this home. We truly believe God showed us this house and provided for this house. We moved in last Thursday and spent the next couple of days getting as much done as possible before the boys came home (GG and PaPa were kind enough to keep them till all this was done). Let me tell you what a blessing it was not to have to worry about schedules. I'll have pictures soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are happy your family has been blessed with this new home. We are glad to have you closer and can't wait to see you on the 26th!
Travis, Chandra and Kirsten

S.E. Painter said...

AMEN!

Anonymous said...

That is Just GREAT!!I talked with Andrew on Sunday and he told me about his room....I am going to miss you guys..You will be in our prayers and I hope to see you guys sometime in Feb..or when we have to get the Minors moved in..Love each of you and appreciate your investment in our lives...Angie