Wednesday, October 07, 2009

School Days

I truly can't believe Andrew has started school!! Every time I drop him off or pick him up I wonder what I'm doing and why he is leaving me to go to school. Not that I think we have made the wrong decision to send him to school--I'm just a selfish mom who wants her babies with her at all times.
On the positive side, I have been able to have more one-on0-one time with Jonathan which is really helping his learning. He is finally able to tell me colors (other than blue and orange) and his speech has really taken off. Jonathan has really taken to sitting and going through flash cards, reading books, and all the other stuff I did with Andrew to help teach him. Who knows, maybe I'll have another early reader...
Here are some recent pictures of the boys:
Andrew enjoying the outside.

Jonathan is a scooter loving kid. They love this scooter.

We went to LU alumni day. Nice helmets...

Hot and sweaty from LU alumni day.

Andrew loved riding in the bus by himself.

No comments: