Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Captain Obvious

Over the past few weeks Andrew has become Captain Obvious, even though he doesn't know it. Here are some examples:

-Mommy, did you know that Micky Mouse is a mouse?
-Mommy, did you know that Donald Duck is a duck?
-Mommy, smell this Taco Bell bag. Doesn't it smell like tacos?

I wish I could remember them all for you. As he continues to point out the obvious I will continue to share them with you.

Jonathan is now 9 months old and we just went to his 9 month check-up, and all is well with him. He is 18lbs 12ozs and 28 1/2inches long. I did share my concerns with his lack of talking and laughing but he didn't seem too concerned with it but told me to keep him up to date on it.

Something very exciting happened this morning during breakfast, Jonathan signed is first 'more' sign. We've been working to teach him sign (something that we did with Andrew and had great success with) over the past month but today was the first time he did it all by himself. I tried to get a video of it but he didn't cooperate. Here's a picture of him after he signed more and was awaiting his praise. It is so sweet to see them do this.

No comments: