Friday, October 17, 2008

Lack of Posting...

There are many reasons for the lack of posts lately. Mainly, the times I would usually blog are now spent doing MK and Facebook. I'm going to work harder and updating more often, no more excuses.

Jonathan is getting another cold. I'm not looking forward to this. When he gets sick all he wants is for me to hold him. I love it because typically he is not a hold me kindof baby. The sicko hold me is not as much fun as the well-child hold me. Besides an amazing amount of crying, whimpering, sneezing (right in my face), lack of sleep, he'll be producing an amazing amount of snot. I'm going to turn a blind eye to all of that and love that he wants me to hold him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get with it I am here looking for my boys and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see some action!!!!!!!!!!!!