Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's A Boy!!!!!!



I'm excited to tell all my blogging friends and family that we are having another boy!!!! Yesterday we had an ultasound and got to see the wonderful baby #2. He was very active but not to active to show off his man parts. There is no doubt that it is a boy. I'd show you the man parts pic but I think baby #2 is very modest and doesn't want anyone but mommy and daddy seeing. I'm sure you understand. They did find that his kidney is dialated in the high normal range. They said this is very common in boys because the tubes are so small but something all you can pray for.
I became good friends was the ultrasound tech and she ended up at the end doing a 4-D ultrasound. I would show you those pics but they scare me quite a bit. He was moving a lot so she couldn't get into focus. She was sweet though for trying.
Andrew is very excited. He likes looking at the pictures of baby brother. When we asked if he was excited about having a baby brother he said yes. But two seconds later he asked if we were going to check the mail. I don't think it is on his priorties list yet. Andrew does like to say hello to his baby brother and give him hugs and kisses. It is super sweet and I'll try to get a pic of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so awesome. Andrew is going to make a great big brother! Andrew is just the cutest, what are you going to do with 2 superstars??

You guys are wonderful. Thanks for working this weekend during Impact. You and Chris are the best.

Love you guys,
April Banker

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a wonderful gift for Andrew to grow up with his own playmate and best friend!I am all about checking the mail though... cause you know how cute my mailman is...
Love ya
Angie
P.S. ooh... I just thought more options for Austen???

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Hey Jessie -
Congrats on baby boy #2. Our Andrew had the same kidney situation. They monitored his kidney for a few months and everything worked itself out. We got a few free U/S too. Congrats on this little miracle.

Tonya said...

I am so excited for you that you are having a boy! HE and Andrew really will be best friends. Children are such a blessing, and you are a wonderful mommy!