Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Town...

We went for a family drive Saturday night. As we were driving around I decided to take some pictures.
This is the D-Day Memorial. I get to see it every time I drive into town. Apparently, our town had the most deaths per-capita on that day. We have yet to visit the memorial because everyone tells us to go there without the boys because they won't enjoy it (yet).
This is one of the peaks of the Peaks of Otter. As a child we would go and hike the peaks. I remember being highly disappointed the first trip to the peaks because I thought my mom said 'Pizza Otter.' Sure, otter didn't make a lot of sense for a pizza joint but I was willing to let it slide if they had great pizza. Long story short, they didn't and I got stuck hiking up a mountain as opposed to enjoying a great pizza otter.

No comments: