Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Free Carnival

Bedrock hosted a free carnival to the community. It was fun and we met a lot of people.
Here's the carnival gang...Austen, Jonathan, and Andrew. They had already hit the face painting tent (Austen got a butterfly and Andrew a happy heart).
Then came the snow cone and popcorn (Jonathan's personal favorite) tent.
Finally they had enough sugar they needed to bounce it off. There were 2 bigger bounce houses but they loved the smaller one. Here's the funny part, when Austen first arrived she was adamant that she didn't want to go in the bounce houses. Ultimately, she out bounced all the other kids. Either the sugar had run out or her legs got so tired, but I found her in there collapsed (and not in that passed out way).
Then they wised up and learned that if they played games they got candy; bounce houses became a thing of the past.
He's showing me some candy he won.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

FUN! I love carnivals! I think I shall paint my own face tonight just to feel carnival-like...

Rachel said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Is it just me or is Austen getting really tall.

Anonymous said...

OK I am completely convicted that I do not take enough pictures now. Austen and Luke really do love your family-they LOVE playing with Andrew and Jonathan.

That night was a lot of fun-shame we have to wait another year. Maybe we can Chris and Jeremy to light some homemade fireworks-what do you think:)
We'll run it by them and see...

Anonymous said...

That last part was meant for the 4th of July pics-wrong spot:)