Thursday, July 10, 2008

WARNING!!!!!!

EXTRA CUTE PICTURES BELOW*...
We were able to get away for a couple of days last weekend as a family. It was a nice mini-vacation. Andrew has been taking swimming lessons and now he is a fish. We were at the pool from 10am till 2pm and he was in the water the whole time (a small break for lunch).
Here's the small break for lunch.

Look at that extra cute boy.

Ladies don't stumble over his extra cuteness.

*Of course I realize I might possibly be the only one to think this. I'm totally partial to both of them.

7 comments:

sarah said...

You're not the only one to think the Dowd boyzzz are dreamy. If I were 17 months old or 4 years old, I would definitely be interested. :)

I also like to think that the ladies are stumbling over my sweet boy. And by sweet, I mean running, jumping, climbing, sweating, yelling, and stomping. :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you go for your mini-vacation?
Chandra

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! Why do they have to grow up to become men?!?!?!
~Stacy

Jessie said...

Charlottesville. We still had the apartment for Jeremy and Tonya after they had Elle. It was nice to just get away.

Jason and Kathleen said...

what little studs!!! ....and i did talk to rachel today. they got internet yesterday! yay. they are back in touch with the world.

S.E. Painter said...

"I would like to advise you to give advice..." just a little grammar help for you today...

love the pics.

i could squeeze Jonathan's cheeks and then bite them.

Jennifer said...

Hunks...the both of them.