Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It is Finished

This is a completely rude thing to do but I am so excited I can't help but share it with my closest blogging friends. We finally finished Andrew's big boy room. It took us (GG and I) three days to paint and get the items moved into the room. All the furniture was Chris' while he was growing up (which I think is pretty cool) but the quilt is a great find at Homegoods for $36 (its a full/queen). Once it all came together I was thrilled and now Andrew will go in there and play since all his toys were moved in there and now our living room looks like a grownup space once again. I promise to have some pics very soon. I hope all my closest blogging friends will love it too.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Where are the pictures? I'm waiting. Or maybe an invitation to come over would be even better. I feel like I haven't seen my BFF in so long. :)