Monday, August 21, 2006

Back To The Norm

I know I said I missed my home but I am now ready for a vacation. It's amazing how busy life is when you return to it. My poor husband has only seen Andrew for a few moments because of his busy days. All the work I need to do around the house got postponed today because today is Monday and I take Mondays off. I know it sounds silly to have a day off if I stay at home everyday but if I didn't I would go crazy. I like the idea of nothing being planned. It is very refreshing.
Andrew won lots of brownie points with me yesterday at church. I was telling our pastor's wife about our vacation. We talked about Disney and all the characters we saw. Our pastor's wife asked Andrew if he thought Cinderella was pretty and Andrew said, 'Yes, like Mommy.' It almost made me cry. His daddy is raising him well.

No comments: