Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dinner Last Night

As you know Andrew loves to help me cook. Anytime I stand at the sink now he runs and gets his stool. Yesterday, he had a melt down because he thought I was going to cook but all I wanted was a glass of water. He thought I was secretly cooking without him. We did make dinner together last night. I put all the ingredients in the bowl and had him 'cook them.' While he was stirring he sneezed right into the bowl. I said that's alright we'll just mix it up and bake it at 350 for 15 mins and that should get most of the germs. Maybe next week I'll teach how to cook a sanitary meal.
As for baby #2, he is apparently having a party in my belly. Ever since last night he has not stopped moving. He was kicking and moving so much last night that Chris got to feel him. Right now as I type he has having gymnastics practice. It is a very special time and I'm enjoying it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessie! I am excited for baby #2. love the pictures.

Rachel said...

Remind me not to eat at your house again. Since you worked as a waitress I can't be sure you aren't sneezing in my food too. Andrew had to learn the sneeze and serve from someone. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! That will be the best tasting "sneeze bake casserole" you have ever eaten! Just think before long you are going to have 3 gentlemen to cook for you!

April