Thursday, January 18, 2007

Health Update

A huge thank you for all the prayers that were lifted up. God answered our prayers in a mighty way. My blood pressure was back down to 124/78, which isn't great but it definitely is not high. They also tested my urine that morning and found no proteins. They were not able to give me the results from the preeclampsia tests but said that they would call me Wednesday if they found anything. They never called on Wednesday so I'm taking that as a good sign. God is good.
I did take it easy last weekend and didn't do much. Chris was such a blessing because he took care of dinners for me so I could relax. I went for a few walks and I also came off caffeine, soda and excess sodium. Andrew was a blessing as he continually asked if I was okay. I love my family because they love me. So again thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I am so glad to hear it! We have been praying for you every night. I can't wait to meet Andrew's little brother. I AM coming down this time!!! So get ready! Love you all! ~Stacy