Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow Day

As everyone knows we had a snow day. Andrew and I took advantage of it and got out and played as much as we (mainly me) could stand. He wanted to stay out and play but I would get cold fast and want my fireplace. Enjoy a few pics of us enjoying the day.
Here is his initial bundle up. You'll see the clothes increase in number the longer he wants to stay outside.

My OCD child wanted to build a snowman and this is what we built. You won't see the joy in his face because he wanted the snowman to have a complete face, including teeth. After the picture we tried to find things to complete him but couldn't. Later he would throw it at the neighbors in a snow ball fight.

Praise the Lord for neighbors who love the snow. As soon as they came out Andrew was ready to go back out. They had their snowball fight and later tried to build a snow fort. I didn't want to discourage them but I didn't think there was enough snow for a fort and a snowball fight.

This is what he finally looked liked all bundled up. He loved playing with the neighbors so much but his little face was getting so red. He loved wearing the scarf.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish Kirby could have played more. Andrew is so lucky to have people around to play with--and a nice mommy to brave the cold.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is ready for some paintball with the big guys to me....he is too cute. Glad God heard us all...

Anonymous said...

Definitely needed a laugh today and picturing you trying to figure out how to make Snowman teeth did it for me! Thanks!!

Jenn Mason

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness,
You justhave 21 days left? I did not realize it was that close! This is very exciting....You are going to have 2 little boys....
P.S. The paintball was me...
Love ya
Angie