Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pics Update

This is what they call a milk coma.

See how your prayers are being answered.

Just a quick update...they have tried a couple of times to take Jonathan off the breathing tube but have not had much success. So continue to pray that his lungs will mature. As soon as that happens he can come home. I'm already at home and it is very hard driving back and forth to the hospital for feedings and dropping off milk for him. It is taking a toll on Chris more so than me because I can't drive while on the meds. Please pray the God will con't to give him the strength he needs. I feel better but keep forgetting to take my meds. Andrew is doing well too. He can't wait for Jonathan to come home. He looks foward to seeing pictures or video we take while at the hospital. Please con't to pray for us. It is amazing how I can feel your prayers when I need it the most.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful!!!!!! Oh, I am sorry, Chris, he is handsome!!!! If you need a ride to the hospital just give me a call, I am right around the corner.

Love ya, April

Lora said...

What a cute baby! I'm definately praying for you and your family! I hope you can have your boys home together soon!

Lora (Rachel's friend)

Anonymous said...

jessie darling, just to let you know i'm on line everyday checking up on jonathan. i hope he gets to come home soon. i know everyone will rest better. you're in our prayers babe. wish we lived closer.

denise