Friday, February 23, 2007

Adjusting To Home

Every day is different here. Some days are good days and some days are bad days. Andrew is adjusting too. His tender heart is made evident in so many ways. He doesn't like to hear Jonathan cry and offers him a pacifier to calm him down. Andrew will pass by Jonathan's room and tell him it will be okay and to stop crying. As for playing with him...nothing. I'm sure that will change with time. Here are some pics of our life now.
This is Andrew meeting Jonathan for the first time at the hospital. He gave him so many kisses.

This is Jonathan's first bath. This was not a relaxing time for him. Of course, laying there naked with lukewarm water on you is never very relaxing.

This is an example of Andrew wanting to take a picture with Jonathan. Andrew is still in his pjs. The first thing he did was ask to take a picture with him.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Too cute. I love the pictures. No, I don't lkie my baths lukewarm either. It's hard being a baby:)

Anonymous said...

I think JW looks like his grandpa Bill when he was that age! :)

Anonymous said...

They are both so handsome.I personally find that lukewarm water, nakedness and having my picture taken would actually scar me for life! So... he is handling life better than many. Love ya and can not wait to meet him.