Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Amazement Square

Andrew and his friends went to Amazement Square; it is a fun, hands-on play area.
Too many pictures to try and be cute and clever. Must get to it...
Here's the crew...Cherith, Austen, Jordan, and Andrew.Welcome to the farm room.


I'm documenting all the excited lawn mower (or 'lawn mowler' as he likes to say) now and will post all the not-so-excited lawn mower shots in about 13 years.
Welcome to the Egyptian room. That's Cherith and Andrew.
Apparently, they built the pyramids. Austen and Jordan were doing crafts in this room.

Welcome to the paint room and the walls are their canvas. By the time we got there all the walls were painted and left little room for them.

Welcome to the music room (Andrew's favorite room).



Welcome to story time.

They had a great time and we (Tonya, Lynnea and me) were zonked. I can't believe I am actually posting this instead of taking a nap .

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a neat place!!

Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish Kirby could have been in on the fun--I think the music room would have made his life.

By the way, I think you need to set the date on your camera. :)

Jessie said...

I realized that a long time ago but I don't know how. Oh well.