Sunday, April 27, 2008

Florida Trip Part 1

We made it to my Mom and Dad's home safely last Tuesday. The plane ride was uneventful, Jonathan slept in my lap (after realizing I wasn't going to let him play) and Andrew helped me try to figure out why his DVD player wouldn't work (we still never figured it out).
On Wednesday, Andrew, Jonathan, Maw Maw, and I piled in the car and headed to Lakeland to visit all of Chris' family. They all came to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Kerry's lovely home for lunch and meet the boys (mainly the latter). Here are some of the pictures:
Aunt Mary, Paw Paw, and the boys on a jet ski.
They played so hard they were ready for a PB&J.
Jonathan enjoying his first Oreo!!! I read on a t-shirt once 'Happiness is a cookie in both hands.' I think there is a lot of truth to that.

Jacob, Hunter, Andrew, Jonathan, and Lisa (Chris' cousin) Jacob and Hunter are Debbie's (not pictured) children and she is another cousin.
Uncle Kerry is fast becoming Andrew's favorite Uncle and you'll see why.
Yup, that's Andrew and his new favorite Uncle Kerry.
Jonathan is for a safer ride in the pontoon boat with Paw Paw.
This is Chris' grandpa, GG, and the boys.
Jonathan was enjoying this but I missed that great shot.
Aunt Kathy enjoying some loving from the boys. Jonathan was loving on her until I picked up the camera. I ruined a beautiful moment.
They even let me love on them for a moment.
Favorite Uncle Kerry letting Andrew drive the boat. Andrew was a bit disappointed because he found out that this wasn't a pirate ship. Apparently, he only wants to drive pirate ships. If Uncle Kerry had a pirate ship he would seal-the-deal of favorite uncle. Thanks to Chris' family for the wonderful time. As we drove away Andrew said, "Now that was fun!" I guess that sums it all up.

2 comments:

Jason and Kathleen said...

great pics Jessie!!! does anyone think jonathon looks like you? i do!

Jessie said...

There are times when I look at him and I see my sister (she and I look alike). I think he looks like me and he is definitely built differently than Andrew.