Tuesday, April 01, 2008

7 Things About Me

I promised my friend SL that I would do this and after much deliberation this is what I came up with:
1. I have the love of dancing but not the gift of dancing. The boys and I will dance around the whole house for songs at a time. Here in lies the problem, I can't dance, thus therefore, I'm teaching my boys how not to dance.
2. I am an America's Next Top Model junkie. I don't get why I like it but I do.
3. I can't do math in my head, not even the little stuff (I call Chris if it's real important, bypassing the calculator on my phone because he is smarter than it). If someone is ranting off problems to me, I politely nod my head and come home and do the figures later. (I also call Chris if I can't spell something. He's use to it now.)
4. I can remember the weirdest stuff. I wish it were cool things but typically it's what I observed during a moment that I remember. I also remember, for the most part, what I've read or heard.
5. I am the worst at memorizing lyrics or understanding what the singer is saying. Chris calls me on it most of the time and other times he enjoys listening to me butcher a whole song (a gift that I have passed on to Andrew). I know it doesn't make sense with what I said in 4 but that's just how my brain works.
6. Here in lies the problem with number 5, I love to sing in my car (with or without the right lyrics). Before the days of cell phones, I drove to my parents home in FL and sang the whole way. Needless to say, I was hoarse when I got there. Now with a cell phone, I share the time between talking on the phone and singing.
7. I once worked at Advanced Auto Parts. The most asked question, "Hey, are you any relation to Jesse James?," because I had my name on my shirt (spelled Jessie). It took all of me not to say something rude every time.

There you have it, 7 amazingly silly things you didn't know about me but now you do. I challenge all my blogging friends to do it.

2 comments:

Mrs Gina K said...

This was quite interesting! :) I'm glad I found you on here! Travis & I had an amazing time at your house tonight! We're really excited & can't wait to see what God's going to do next! Oh, we have a blogspot too! we're www.TravisAndGina.blogspot.com but we don't keep up with it as well as we should! You'll have to check out our pics too! You can meet our "kids" also!! :)

Anonymous said...

You have been a closet unspeller at this time! I would have never thought you had to call Chris to spell a word. Does Megan know???
I love ya girl
Felicia

I had to list my name because I could not figure out how to log in and I was not able to call Philip to ask him!!!!