Monday, June 09, 2008

Lastest Conversations...

A: Mommy I don't want to be a fireman any more.
Me: Oh yeah, what do you want to be now?
A: I want to be a policeman who helps other people. Oh and I want to have a dog too, like my Uncle Travis.
---------------
We are driving along and he asks me:
A: Mommy, what does that bird sound like?
Me: I don't know. Tweet Tweet Tweet Tweet
A: No, I don't think that's it.
Me: Maybe, KAKAW KAKAW KAKAW KAKAW
A: No, I don't think that's it either.
I sneeze because something tickles my nose.
A: No, I don't think that's it either. I think it's more like sqawk sqawk, sqawk sqawk.
---------------
We are driving along again:
A: Uh oooo
Me: What is it?
A: You DO NOT want to look back here.

3 comments:

sarah said...

did you look back?

Jessie said...

Of course I did. All he did was spill some water on his shorts. Kind of anticlimactic after the cool story. Nothing big...just water.

Rachel said...

I'm pretty sure there isn't a bird that makes the noise of a sneeze.

I'm scared to hear what Andrew would say when something really bad happens in the back seat. Maybe he's just getting you prepared. :)