Friday, June 27, 2008

Sickness...

Our home has been plagued with sickness. I think I have a new New Years Resolution (is it too late for those) it is to not take the boys to doctor's office--whether a well visit or sick. Tuesday, the day after Jonathan's vaccinations, he ran a high fever all day. I understood that day. That following Sunday, he woke up feeling warm and continued to go down hill from there. By Tuesday, he was still running a fever and the doctors wanted to see him. We go and we waste money. They say it's viral and to let it run its course. Wednesday was terrible. His fever was the highest and he was miserably cranky. His little eyes, normally so bright and lively, looked tired and dull. Thursday, he woke up and his fever was gone. Yipee!! He wasn't his usual fun and jovial kid but I figured he was still getting better. Today he wakes up with a fever and I call the doctor's office. They tell me it's viral and to wait 24 to 48 hours for it to run its course. I don't get it. I'm going to take him tomorrow to see the doctor again. A rash popped up today...and it continues.
Back to my resolution...he was perfectly fine before that visit but since it, lots of sickness.
Other than that all it well.

No comments: