Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hair Cut...

So the day finally came that I have been dreading for a long time, Jonathan's first haircut. I loved those curls and so did many other people. Sure a lot of people thought he was a girl but I knew he was strong enough in his manhood to handle it. Thanks to Travis who took on this task. He was very brave.
On a side note: My husband had been excited this hair cut but when he saw it he said,
"I didn't know you were going to cut it that short." Sure, after the haircut he doesn't want them cut. Jonathan is still adorable to me.

4 comments:

sarah said...

you are so brave, jessie.
if isaac had curls, i would let them grow and grow. unfortunately, he's been blessed with his mom's perfectly straight hair. so, when it gets long it's all shaggy, and when it's cut, sticks straight up like dennis the menace.

he does look so cute. mostly because of the sandals and onesie. :)

did andrew have the curls?

Jessie said...

I am not brave. What you don't see is me with all my tears. I truly was only going to trim his bangs but I thought Chris wanted his hair cut, miscommunication led to this. Next time I'll be more clear with him.

Yes, Andrew did have curls just like this. I'll post a picture of him the day he got his cut.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, I cried when I had to cut Austin's curls off too. I hope you kept all those beautiful curls......I still have Austin's locked away in a ziplock bag.

Thanks for all the updates. We really miss you guys and love you lots.

April

Rachel said...

Jonathan looks more like Andrew now. So grown up. I know you had a hard time with it, how did Jonathan do?