Monday, June 25, 2007

Entertainment

This is my 3rd attempt to post this blog. If it doesn't work out I might have to stop blogging for awhile. I really want you all to see Jonathan in this video but dropshots is not cooperating. If you all have a better way please let me know. I am about to sin over a computer site and that seems like a silly thing to sin over.
If you're wondering why Jonathan is shirtless (and let's hope you are not sinning right now looking at that cute body) just check out the date. I took this picture Sunday morning and I was waiting to the last possible moment to put his clothes on. If we don't wait he will spit-up and I'll have to change his clothes. Plus, I like to hear Andrew tell me he doesn't have any sleeves on.


Sorry this is the only way this video will play.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Great video. Jonathan is sitting up so well. Maybe I can bring Bennett over to be hypnotized, I mean entertained as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved that my grandson is sooooooo talented he will walk soon

Anonymous said...

Maybe he will grow up and be a railroader like his great grandpa.