Wednesday, June 27, 2007

FYI...

Okay, first and foremost, I watched 48 Hours murder mystery last night and I am still freaked out by it. Actually, I only watched the first half-hour and got so freaked out I went to sleep and had nightmares the rest of the night. It was about 2 sons who murdered his father and attempted to murder his mother by mutalating their faces with an axe. Their sons names were Christopher (the eldest and the suspected murderer) and Jonathan. Needless to say, my prayer time this morning was all about God protecting my sons from evil (especially where my life is at stake). I know it is a completely selfish prayer but I seriously can't shake it. If anyone watched the whole thing can you please tell me what happened.
Secondly, I have poison ivy and I have no clue how I got it. It is very tricky because it is on my hands and dealing with Jonathan is interesting. Plus, I'm having to wear long sleeves in 90+ heat. It is miserable here. Additionally, my husband won't come near me.
Thirdly, my son is addicted to our Phantom of the Opera cd. It is nice because he would rather listen to muskick (his pronounciation) than watch tv. I use to like the cd until I have listened to it 2 or 3 times every day . Now I could care less about it. Although, in all honesty, he loves any kind of muskick.
Finally, this is my 200th post!!!! Either it is a good thing or I have too much time on my hands and need to be more productive. You decide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world? You need to listen to more muskick with Andrew and quit watching 48 hours!
I can't read your blog anymore if you post things like that-now I'm scarred and I didn't even watch the show.

I did enjoy the pictures though;
They are both adorable")

~Tonya

Anonymous said...

Poison Ivy is NOT contagious. I don't care what anybody says, unless the actual oil touches your skin, you can not CATCH it. Now if the oil is still on, say, your shoes, then yes it can cause a break out for a very long time. I got it on my face 1 week before my cousin's wedding in Mass. and I kept a cup of diluted bleach on my sink and throughout the day would dap it with a cotton ball. Completely gone in 1 week! YEAH!

Jessie said...

I think you might be right about the contagiousness (not a real word but effective for this sentence). The boys never got it but then again I was real careful and always wore long sleeves. Someone else told me about the clorox trick and I tried it and it really did help clear it up. I also went swimming in a pool and kept my hand immersed. Another friend gave me her persciption strength stop the itch stuff and it also helped. Needless to say I am poison ivy free.