Thursday, September 06, 2007

Batman

I'm not quite sure where Andrew picked up his love of superheros (it might be a male gene, I'm still looking into it), but gradually he fell in love with Batman, Spiderman and Superman. A lot of it might have to do with the fact that he has quite a few pairs of superhero underoos. This is to help you understand the mindset of the following story.

Last week Andrew inherited a Batman t-shirt and if it were up to him he would wear it everyday. While wearing this shirt he likes to be called Batman (I get to be Superman, nevermind the fact I'm a girl). I caved today and let him wear it to the mall (the 3rd time this week). While we were having lunch Andrew had to go to the bathroom. On the way to the bathroom we passed a server and he said to Andrew, 'Hey Batman.' Andrew looked at me and in a hushed tone said, 'He knows my name!'

As I write this Chris is getting excited because Who Wants to Be a Superhero is on. I really think that it is in their genes.

No comments: