Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Growing Boys

My husband has to constantly remind me that Andrew isn't a baby anymore. When I do impersonations of him, Chris reminds me again that he doesn't sound like that anymore. But I still have Jonathan to look forward too. He'll soon be talking baby talk and only I (and possibly Chris) will be able to understand him. I don't know why I say this (because I'm definitely not pregnant) but I'm sad that my boys are growing up. Never in a million years, did I think that I would be sad because I knew it was going to happen, but here I am mourning the fact that Andrew corrected me this morning for saying 'muskick.' He said, 'Mommy, it's muuusic, not muskick.' I encourage Jonathan on a daily basis to grow up but sometimes I just enjoy watching him be a baby. He's crawling like crazy, and the face plants are fewer everyday, but he still a baby and it is fun to watch. I guess growing up is inevitable, but that doesn't mean I have to be excited about it.
Here's Andrew enjoying what Maggie does best-and most of the time-sleeping.
We finally brought the exersaucer down for Jonathan and he loves it. Amazingly, Andrew now likes to play with it a lot more. Maggie thought this was about her and was doing her best to pose.
That's a big cheeser.
Still liking it. His second tooth has started to break the skin and he is not enjoying it at all.

No comments: