Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jonathan Moving...

So this is how I found Jonathan when I came around the corner. I was so excited I ran to get the camera (after I carefully placed the pillow behind him for fear I head trauma) because this is HUGE in baby stuff. He had been pulling himself up to his knees but never all the way up. The things boys will do to see their Thomas the Train.
I'm glad I put the pillow back behind him because he fell to the side and smacked his head there. The pillow I loving placed behind him remained unharmed. Next time I'll think through the pillow thing and make a barrier (or not take a picture and just tell the story...but that wouldn't be as nearly exciting as this).

1 comment:

sarah said...

I often risk injury to my little man by attempting to capture precious moments on camera. Maybe this should serve as a warning to both of us. :)

I can't wait to come out and meet J to the D. And for you to meet I. Lid. :)

S Lid.