Friday, October 05, 2007

Moving Out...

Well at least Jonathan tried to sneak into GG's luggage because he wanted to see the world (or at least VA). He is so much fun to watch due to the fact that he can't sit still.
He changed his mind when he realized that Mommy wasn't going too. Check out that orange nose. I didn't realize how orange it had gotten.
I know you want to know about Andrew and I am so excited to say, he is doing much better. I know it was a total God healing because the one in his leg just dried up and the packing fell out over night. We went to the doctors yesterday (his usual ped dr was back and listen to me rant about the lack of concern by other ped dr) and he said the big one on his stomach looks great and to keep doing what we are doing. I don't know why it continues to baffle me (especially after the year we've had) that God hears our prayers and answer them. He loves Andrew so much more than me but that love He has for Andrew is multiplied the # of people on this earth. That love and concern is amazing. God continues to get bigger and bigger to me everyday.

Sidebar for pictures...I took some of Andrew but they all ended up being blurry and he looked very much like a pirate. He thought they were cool.

No comments: