Monday, March 31, 2008

Being Lazy...

I've decided that I am camera lazy. I use to take pictures all the time but now I don't. Here's some retro shots of the boys.
I remember with Andrew, if he had on a cute outfit (like the one pictured) I would make sure to get a picture of it. I would set up a whole scene for the picture. With Jonathan, I say that's a cute outfit and take a mental picture with the hopes of taking a real picture.
Here's Andrew with Uncle Jeremy. Just checking to see if he is reading the blog like he should be doing. I understand that protecting America (he's a captain in the Army) is hard and time consuming, but it only take a couple of minutes to check out the blog.
I always liked this picture of Jonathan. I looks like he's about to punch the cow. Don't mess with him.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the cow picture!