Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Andrew's Words...

We were walking around the Dollar Tree and I saw some yarn I really liked. I was deciding who I could make a scarf for, when Andrew and I had this conversation:

A: I didn't know you learned how to knit!
Me: Yes, remember GG taught me how.
A: But you are not even a grandma!!

One of the characteristics Andrew gets from his Daddy (besides a striking resemblance) is a decisive nature. When I give him options he normally pick one right away. Here's a conversation we had last week about snack:

Me: Would you like a granola bar or pretzels for snack?
A: I don't know, just surprise me.

I think he's been hanging around me too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a picture of the "live pigmy frogs" no wonder jw is sad his wonderful mawmaw has not seen them