Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Andrew

We were driving* along yesterday and I was putting on my lipstick and had this conversation:

Me: Boy, I have 2 good looking boys.
A: I have 1 lookin' good Mommy.

Later as we're leaving on our way home I was eating some lunch. The people who provided my lunch forgot to provide a napkin and Andrew noticed me wiping my hands on my pants then said:

A: Mommy, don't do that. You look so pretty.

Chris has done a great job of teaching the boys how to compliment Mommy. His future wife will thank us.

*We do a lot of other things besides driving around but this is typically when we have our best discussions. He also asked me where does God live?, does Jesus live close to God?, if I have Jesus in my heart does God miss him?. I don't know what it is about the car but that is where we chat it up.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

i love the conversations jessie! i meant to comment below too....i love those puppy-dog eyes.

sarah said...

what a nice boy you're raising.