Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Niece and New Boat

On September 3rd, Andrew and Jonathan's newest cousin was born, Ella Patience. Andrew and I got to visit with them and I was able to hold the baby the whole time. It was such a sweet time.
Andrew and Tabor went to Lowe's to build a pirate ship. I would highly recommend this to parents. It is free!!! You get an apron, goggles, project, patches, and a certificate when you finish the project. I took Jonathan with me and we were able to come and go as we pleased. I'm not real sure what the skull is for that Tabor is holding.
Tabor built his ship like an expert but Andrew needed some help. Our helper guy was very patient with the boys.
The finished project. Notice Andrew's certificate is turned to the Spanish side.
Another optional use for the goggles. No mac and cheese in his eyes today.

3 comments:

sarah said...

i can't wait for my boy to get old enough to make projects and such.

andrew is soooo cute.
and jonathan, although it's obscured in this picture by a) goofy goggles and b) goofy smile showing of said goofy goggles.

we have the same sippy cup in our house. isaac likes to throw it so hard that the valve comes out and he can dump milk everywhere. genius.

Anonymous said...

who is the lady holding the new baby? love andrew's haircut

Jessie said...

The lady is my sister-in-law's mother. She was helping her out for 2 weeks. What a blessing for a new mommy of 3.