Thursday, May 25, 2006

Day 6

As you can tell we went to the beach today. I was proud of myself because I remembered the camera but I forgot Andrew's hat. He had more sunblock on him than anyone I know. While we were at the beach Andrew made a friend named John. He is 20 months old and looks like a sufer dude. His skin was more tan than mine. Andrew looked really white next to him.
Just some tips for those of you heading to the beach. John's mom had spray-on sunscreen and it was super nice. Applying sunscreen isn't hard, it is the reapplying that is yucky. The sand was everywhere and everytime I rubbed in the new layer of sunscreen I was rubbing sand into his skin. It didn't seem to bother him but I felt bad.
After the beach, we went home and crashed. Andrew never sleeps in cars. While I have been down here he has slept everywhere he has went. I guess the sun and fun are wearing him out.

No comments: