Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nothing much going on

I have been sitting here trying to think of what to write about. This has been one of those weeks that I have loved being at home with Andrew. He has been so much fun. We have been outside as much as possible walking, pulling the wagon, riding his car, and going down the slide. He helped me wash my car and it was fun to hear him giggle when the water would drizzle down on his head. He would take the sponge from the bucket and copy what I did. He gets up on his tippy-toes and tries to hard to get high. I must say he was very helpful. He also helped me dust the house. I told him that his G.G. and Paw Paw are coming and we needed to spuce up the house. He also helped me clean the window on the front door. It sounds a lot like child labor but who am I to stifle someones desire to help out (if my friend Stacy is reading, remember mowing the lawn (sorry to all the others the story is too long)). He is addicted to the Veggie Tales cd we have in the car. All he wants to hear is the Cheeseburger song. The song is too fast for him to sing along but he knows the last note and will sing it and imatate the character voice. When Chris and I first heard that we laughed. It is funny what he remembers.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

how could I forget! As well as weeding the garden, cleaning the kitchen, feeding horses, shall I go on?