Monday, March 19, 2007

Outings...Finally

We are finally out and about. On Sunday we went to church which was exactly what we needed. Jonathan did a great job of sleeping thru the service. Andrew loved to play with his friends and told me later that he cried because I didn't bring him his juice. Our church started a valet service for parents of preschoolers. It is awesome!!! But because it was all so new to me I forgot to grab Andrew's backpack and then I didn't know where they parked my van, so that's how I forgot the juice.
Today we went to Wal-Mart. Andrew loved it because his dreams of walking instead of sitting in the cart came true. He did pretty good but there were times (mainly when candy came into view) he would walk off. Halfway thru he decided he did want to ride so I put him in the front part. After he sat on my bagels, ground beef and preztels I decided he needed to walk again. At some point I was actually dragging him with the cart and still not quite sure how that happened. Overall, it wasn't so bad. Jonathan's young enough to sleep thru it all and Andrew is old enough to do his grown up thing.

No comments: