Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nice Hair

I have so many terrific friends and church family. They made this weekend truly special for Chris and me by wisking us off to a romantic bed and breakfast. Like any woman, I wanted to look extra special for my husband so Kathleen offered to do my hair. She gave me some wonderful highlights and lots of beautiful curls. The only problem with the hair is that I will never be able to duplicate it. Thanks a bunch Kathleen for making me look extra special.
Here is what it looks like from the front.

Here's my better side.

Thanks to all who were involved in our special weekend. Chris and I were so blessed and overwhelmed we cannot put into words how thankful we are. For a time, there was no talk of cancer or what is to come, it was just us enjoying one-another's company. For that, we are eternally greatful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that americas next top model??

denise

Lora said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

u are the most beautiful sis anyone can ask for....i wish i looked so pretty!!!! love ya chica..