Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Picture Update

I recently pulled out the camera and realized I had taken a few photos and never blogged them.
Someday Andrew will learn a different way of holding Jonathan. Until then, the strangle hold will have to do.

I was bored one morning after feeding him and I snapped this happy shot. I need to find the one I did of Andrew because they look very similar.

Some day I am going to be a good mommy and not take a picture of this but actually put the pacifier in his mouth. If you can see, the pacifier is right there on his arm.

This picture was taken this morning after I had to wash his hair. He doesn't like to have spikey hair. This is his attempt to smile despite his total lack of desire to do it. Again, any normal mom would fix his hair and move on, but I wanted to capture it on film.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!! Andrew's face is so precious-Ok mom, snap the picture already and brush my hair!! The little things..

Tonya

Anonymous said...

I'm calling social services. Oh the abuse;) Here is one for the bad parenting files: Ann Rae had to go potty at the mall (of course) and as I was running through JC Penny's she changed her mind and said that she didn't have to go potty, I said "tuff you are going to try" she put her hands over her tooshie and screamed "don't spank me mama". I nervously laughed at all the parents with their mouths open and said "I wouldn't spank you darlin". Kids! ~Stacy

sarah said...

I love the spikey haired Andrew picture. I love the look of utter disdain for the camera capturing this awful hair style. And mostly, I love the awful hair style.

Secondly, I love the "I-love-my-little-brother"-strangle hold. :)