Saturday, April 21, 2007

Off the Market

My baby brother is off the market!!! He got married yesterday to Wibke (pronounced Vib-ka) in a small ceremony in Germany. Their official wedding is May 5th, which I am sorry to say that I cannot attend. Their first trip as an official married couple...whatelse but a trip to the city of love, Paris. Isn't that what all newlyweds do, run off to Paris. Here are a couple of the wedding pics.

This picture reminds me of one of my favorite pictures from my wedding day. I love that it is natural.

My brother won't like this next comment, but his build looks like our Dad's on his wedding day.

I can't believe my baby brother is married. Congrats to the happy couple!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I am an old, married hag, I have to say I am a little sad that Jeremy is off the market. Ha, ha! I love you Jerm and I am so happy for you. Congrats!!!~Stacy