Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What's New

Not too much going on in our home. Jonathan is continuing to grow like crazy. Andrew is continuing to be a great big brother and constant encourager to me. I had an appointment with a radiation oncologist and my pre-op this week. Both went well, which was an answer to my prayers. We had had so many discouraging doctors appointments lately but this time the doctors had good things to say. My CT scan came back clear and that is a huge praise the Lord, which means there is no obvious spreading on the cancer. My ENT doctor believes I should talking and back to my normal life within the first couple of weeks. Good for me, bad for Chris. He thought he was going to enjoy some time of peace and quiet.
I've been lazy with the camera lately. This week I will try to get some pics of the boys.

No comments: