Friday, May 25, 2007

Rolaids Are Taboo...

We were really starting to worry about Jonathan because he likes to cry and spit-up(his second and third favorite past time, his first being, loving on his mommy). He would wake up just screaming mad and was very hard to console. I took him to the doctor and found out that he has acid reflux. Apparently, it is taboo to put Rolaids in a bottle so we got a prescription for something and now he is doing a little better. I switched formulas and that has really helped out with the spit-up (praise God, least I remind you my feelings on laundry). He's really behind the Baby Wise schedule but I'm trying not to stress about that because I know it has been a rough year on the both of us. Hopefully over the next few weeks things will get better and he will feel better and catch up.
This is a video of him not cooperating with me. I'm trying to get him to roll over for the camera, but he loves that red light on my camera. It gets him every time.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a bobble head doll. Look out Chipper Jones.

Anonymous said...

ouch. Ann Rae had the same thing. Her's started at birth and we couldn't do a thing with her and she was put on medicine at 2 weeks old. By 6 weeks, all better!
It is very hard though when you don't know what is wrong and you pull out all the stops and nothing works. I called the nurses at the hospital everynight for the first 2 weeks asking for advise. The best thing that worked for her was holding her tightly against my chest, sitting on the edge of the bed and lightly bouncing up and down. This helped for some reason!