Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Vault Picutres

I never really understood the whole Disney locking the movies up in that so-called vault, but I guess it makes sense to them. I found these pictures of early Andrew that I just figured out how to release from the computer vault. Coming soon...movies (I just can't figure those out yet).
Not sure why I took this picture but I think it is adorable.
I've always loved this silly picture. Check out the carrot colored nose.
Here's Daddy and Andrew hanging out.
Nice hind part.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I swear Andrew has the slimmest hips ever. Very cute pictures. :)

sarah said...

i love to peruse the vault. i can't imagine how big it will be when isaac is andrew's age.

i'm so glad i got to see all those old pics. i have only been in the loop (a blog stalker) since about a year ago and i missed out on all that old stuff.

sarah said...

also - i would like for you to look at this picture i posted yesterday:
http://sarahlidbom.blogspot.com/2007/05/naked-time.html

looks familiar.

Anonymous said...

I do not remember Andrew having such long hair! He looks like a Beatle! An adorable beatle:)
He is too cute!

Tonya

Jessie said...

Yes, he was mistaken for a girl on every outing. By the time he got his first haircut it was very long. I hated to cut it and still to this day it makes me sad. He had the best curls.