Saturday, January 19, 2008

Reminiscing...

It was one of those weird nights when I was tired of surfing the web, and decided to look at old pictures of the boys.  As I was going through them, I realized how much Jonathan favors Andrew.  I guess I'm in denial because I was hoping that he would look a little like me (and not just share an eye color).  Here are a few pics of Andrew and Jonathan:
This one was taken just before BBC's County Fair, Andrew is about 5 months old.  
This is Jonathan around 6 months.  They look a little alike.
Here is one of my favorite pictures of Andrew.  This is when he first started to get teeth.  Jonathan's hair is starting to do the curl in the back.  
This is one of the last pictures I took of the boys at the old house.  A rare chance to have both smiling and looking in the sameish direction (thanks to their GG).

3 comments:

sarah said...

I love to reminisce.

How is life in the VA?
How's your church? I had a dream about you guys. It was totally random and I can't do it justice via a blog comment. Someday, when we talk in real life, I'll share....

Alrighty then.
Have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys. I'm glad you're having fun in the snow. God's timing is so perfect.

Much Love,
Tonya

S.E. Painter said...

I love the blogs and the pictures. I don't think that Jonathan and Andrew look alike, however.

Both very cute!

Please post a link to your new church.