Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tent Time...

The boys and I were playing on Thursday and Andrew decided that he wanted to play in his tent. It's a lot of fun to play in. The only problem is that it traps heat in and becomes a small sauna with 2 boys and me in there. I decided that if I were going on a camping trip in the Arctic, I'm taking this tent with me.
Andrew and Jonathan made it very clear they didn't want their picture taken. This is the best I could do.
Here's Jonathan trying to escape. He would crawl out, and Andrew would drag him back in. Andrew couldn't conceive why everybody didn't want to play in the sauna tent with him.
FYI, Andrew is taking his nap in the tent right now. He took his nap in there yesterday and came out sweaty and 10 lbs lighter.

Thursday was another big day for Jonathan.  He started walking.  If the distance isn't too far he'll walk their on his own.  It is so exciting. 

No comments: