Friday, July 06, 2007

My Boyfriend's Back

Okay, so it is actually my husband and I missed him dearly. He went to Texas this week to preach Jesus to a youth camp. While he was gone I had lots of one-on-one time with my boys. Mainly what you need to know is that one day the boys and I got locked out of our house. For 2 hours we were stranded and helpless, until one of the pastors from our church came to my rescue (with his family in tow). We were able to break into Chris' car (he wasn't here to object)...actually, I don't want to give too many details because you may get the bright idea to break in one day and I shouldn't give you play-by-play details. Needless to say, I felt very blond.
Chris' parents came in Wednesday night to help out with the boys. It was night to have some help and to be able to take a break. Plus, we got a dinner at Ci Ci's pizza.
Here are some pictures of da boyz. This is Jonathan just soaking up some rays at the pool.
He actually liked being in the pool a lot (not seen in this picture). He started this face just in time for pictures. I was hoping to get a nice shot of both boys but neither cooperated so you get this picture.
This is what happens when Daddy goes away. I get to spoil Andrew in my own my. He gets to watch Curious George while eating his breakfast in the living room. He thinks it is great. You can see the focus in his face. No time for picture taking.
This is Jonathan's new preferred sitting in his swing. Since he is sitting up a little bit he won't just sit back and relax in the swing. He thinks this is great. By the way, he too is watching George the Monkey (what Andrew calls it).

No comments: